Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 25 of 25 Christmas Crafts

WOW- this is the last Christmas Craft for 2011!

Today, we made ice cream cone Christmas trees! First, I collected everything that we needed for the craft, ice cream cones (the actual cone ones, not the ones with flat bottoms- for obvious reasons!), green icing (I put it in ziploc bags and cut the corner out so it was easier for the kids to use), and then different candies to put on them. I separated all of the candies into enough bowls for each child (4 kids, 4 bowls full of different types of candies, so there was no fighting over who had what- they were all the same!).


 Then, the kids put their icing on their trees. 


And then they started decorating them! 


And now, they can't wait to eat them! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised my kids got any candy on the trees! Thought it would mostly end up in their mouths!!!

    ReplyDelete