Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 14 of 25 days of Christmas Crafts

Today, we were going to make reindeer hats, but when I took the two older kids to preschool, they were doing reindeer hats there. So, I came home to see what else I could come up with. I finally figured out that we could do rudolph the same way we did frosty earlier- with popsicle sticks! 

So, I got things ready, cutting shapes for mouths, ears, antlers and hair. Gluing some popsicle sticks together (I put one across the back- and then we glued the ears there). I got googly eyes and a pom pom for the nose. Then, I cut some string, and got each child a bell. 

 Then, we started gluing things on. The ears, hair, antlers, nose, mouth, and eyes etc. 

 After everything was glued on, we strung the bell, and attached it to the bottom with tape. 
 We are going to add a ribbon so it can be an ornament too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment