Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 21 of 25 days of Christmas Crafts

Today, we made gift bags for the gifts that we made yesterday- or they were supposed to be, but the frames didn't quite fit with the handprints on them. I had seen these gift bags a long time ago, and had no idea where the people got the idea from, but thought it was great. Then with Danika's fascination with Rudolph this year, I decided to look and see if I could find them, and I did, thanks to pinterest. I followed some pins back to this.  I am on that site all the time and have never come across them. 

Anyways- I didn't quite cut out the bag the same way, I made the ears out of the sides of the bag, but either will do! I had to cut the bags first, and then get everything ready that we needed. Markers, glue, cut the antlers, and of course the bags. BUT because we were using these for a gift, and the gift was too big, we had to make another gift too- which we did using these other materials but I can't say because the gift recipients are reading this! But you could put anything in them! 



The kids basically just coloured the reindeer bag and glued on the antlers, but they had fun making the whole gift for their special people! 



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Now I know what's inside, haha! Actually, DS already told me, wink wink!

    ReplyDelete