Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 11 of 25 Christmas Crafts

Today we were doing crafts with jingle bells. Since I had a million little bells, and only my two kids, we did two jingle bell crafts. So, I guess I could call today, Day 11a and 11b of Christmas Crafts!

First, we made a bell for them to hold and ring. I first cut paper, so we could make a cone with it. I got some markers, and Christmas stickers. Then some string, and the bells, and also needed some tape!


The kids decorated the paper with the markers and the stickers. 



 Then we shaped it for the bell. We strung some bells onto the string, and pulled it through the top of the cone. Then taped that in place. 


 After we made our bells, we used some of the rest of the bells to make jingle bell bracelets. I got out some elastic that I have, you can use regular yarn or string. And we just laced the bells on. Then tied it up! The kids were wearing them all afternoon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment