Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to school

The kids are all getting so excited about going to school, so I was looking for a good back to school craft, then I came up with this...


The "look what I made Today" magnet clippy! It is easy, and they can enjoy it through out the year!

First I cut a small paper plate in half, then I wrote "look what I did today" around it. And we glued pieces of magnet to the backs of clothes pins. Got the markers and the glue ready, and began!


The kids picked their markers and paper plate, and started colouring what ever they wanted...



After they finished colouring, we put glue on the back of the clothes pin and glued it to the back of the plate...



And now, you have a good place to put their art work for the whole year! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment