Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween fun

I finally have a second, so I thought I would add in our two newest Halloween crafts. 

Handprint spiders were first on the agenda. To get everything ready, you need to start by tracing the kids hands. Only do the 4 fingers, and have the palms over lap! We just used markers to colour our spiders, and then attached a piece of string (web) and some tape. 
 Then we coloured our spiders. 


 We tried to draw webs around them, but went the web/string route. 

 After they were done, we decided to cut them out and tape a piece of string on for the web. Some of the kids added a bug at the end- for the spider's lunch! 


Then we did a simple sticker collage. I collected a bunch of Halloween stickers, and cut out a witch hat shape to stick them on. You could also add a band around it to make it actually a hat for the kids, but we just went the simple route! 
 Then I let the kids stick the stickers to the hat! 


 And Done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment