Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ocean mobile

Last week, we finished the week making an ocean mobile. The kids tested my abilities on this one. To get started, I asked each of them what their 2 favorite ocean creatures were. I was told a star fish, fish, shark, octopus, turtle and sea horse! So, yes, I drew all of those out, as well as a base circle! Then I collected everything else. Markers, pipe cleaners, string, scissors, and a hole punch (you could just tape it together as well).


The kids decorated the ocean creatures...


Then we punched holes in the circle and the creatures. Then placed the pipe cleaners through the circle and added a string for hanging!


After that was done, we tied strings to the animals, and tied them onto the ends of the pipe cleaners. Then, they could hang them up for a nice ocean mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment